【51 Days Home】

A good while ago, I spend 51 Days in Japan, taking a week to travel throughout part of the country to areas like Kyoto and Nara, spending the rest of my time being as immersed in the language and culture as I could manage.

Throughout my stay, I took detailed notes on most things I did. The places, encounters with people, experiences, and so on. I organized everything within a memoir to the best of my ability, along with trying to keep it affordable for interested parties.

This is the first large project I've published in my career, and I'd be honored if people took interest! It's available in both paperback and e-book formats through Amazon--and if someone wishes to read it, but can't afford to purchase, I'd be happy to exchange a free digital copy for a thorough review!

I'm beyond happy to have accomplished something so fulfilling, and hope it may inform or entertain others in the process! 💜

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075FFG177?ref_=dbs_s_def_awm_dirs_l_2&storeType=ebooks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1522017828/ref=mp_s_a_1_cc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504825652&sr=1-1-catcorr&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=51+Days+Home

💜💜💜

Comments